mobiThinking is working on the 2012 version of the popular Guide to mobile ad networks (in the last year the guide has received 87,636 pageviews). The new version will add new categories including local mobile ad networks and affiliate networks, introducing new networks, update old profiles (and delete those haven’t been updated recently).
We would like to hear your recommendations as mobile advertisers or publishers for mobile ad networks – no brokers/intermediaries please – that should be profiled in this version of the guide. We are particularly interested in ad networks that specialize in Asia, Africa and South America or specialize in particular verticals or demographics.
We would also like to hear your suggestion for any new categories or questions we should be asking of any network.
Please email your suggestions them to editor (at) mobiThinking.com (entitle them: mobile ad network guide) and briefly explaining why these networks should be included. E.g. network X delivered excellent ROI for our mobile campaign in China; network Y delivered well-targeted ads and good revenue for our South African mobile site/app.
Mobile ad networks can also apply to be profiled in the guide (inclusion in the guide doesn’t cost anything, but all applications will be scrutinized). Please email the following information to editor (at) mobiThinking.com (entitle them: mobile ad network guide).
Number of publishers:
Examples of publishers:
Number of advertisers:
Examples of advertisers:
Networks you compete with most:
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
Annual revenue for mobile ads: a) $US1-5 million; b) $US5-10 million c) $US10-20 million d) $US20-50 million e) $US50-100 million f) over $US 100 million.
N.B. These questions are all compulsory and will help us vet each network for inclusion in the guide. Networks that fit the criteria will then be sent the full profile questionnaire.
• What you can learn from the FT Web app: interview with Steve Pinches
• GSMA Global Mobile Awards 2012 – the winners with videos and case studies
• Most popular content on mobiThinking in 2011
• Mobile events 2012: best conferences, great discounts and free tickets
• 19 video interviews with leading mobile experts
• The insider’s guide to mobile device security
• The mobile city project – the blueprint of a truly mobilized city
• The insider’s guide to device detection
• The insiders' guides to world’s greatest mobile markets
• Guide to mobile agencies
• Guide to mobile ad networks
• Guide to mobile industry awards
• The big compendium of global mobile stats
© mobiThinking. Feel free to reference, quote or paraphrase parts of mobiThinking articles, clearly stating and linking to mobiThinking as the source, but reprinting or republishing the whole or substantial parts of the piece without permission will not be tolerated. Please see mobiThinking’s legal statement.